12 New Preconstruction Condos for sale in Pickering, Ontario | Check out plans, pricing, availability for pre construction condos in Pickering
The most anticipated pre-construction condos for sale in Pickering
1. New Seaton - By Towerhill Homes | Location : Taunton Road & Sideline 26, Pickering, ON
2. 375 Kingston Road Condos - By Decade Homes | Location : 375 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON
3. Je Vila Towns - By Revation Group | Location : 2620 Brock Road, Pickering, ON
4. Universal City East Condos - By Chestnut Hill Developments | Location : 1496 Bayly Street, Pickering, ON
5. The Grand at Universal City - By Chestnut Hill Developments | Location : 1474 Bayly Street, Pickering, ON
6. The Highmark Condos - By Highmark Homes | Location : 1640 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON
7.DeerView Heights - By Stonepay | Location : Palmers Sawmill Road, Pickering, ON
8. Park District Towns - By Icon Homes | Location : 2574 Brock Road, Pickering, ON
9. Central District Towns - By Icon Homes and Old Orchard | Location : 770 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON
10.Daniels FirstHome - By The Daniels Corporation | Location : 1525 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON
11.Pickering City Centre Condos - Pickering City Centre Condos is a new upcoming condo development at Pickering, ON Canada by CentreCourt Developments which will be launched soon. Get access to plans and pricing now
12.Axess Condos : Axess condos is a new, one-of-a-kind development in Pickering. With spacious suites, and luxurious amenities, Axess is a pre-construction project to keep an eye on.
Pickering City Centre Condo - Most anticipated Condo Project to come to Pickering.
Pickering City Centre Condos is a new condo development by CentreCourt Developments currently in planning at 1355 A Kingston Road, Pickering, ON. The development is launching in 2023. Pickering City Centre Condos has a total of 55 Storeys.
The Pickering City Centre Condos will feature three residential towers, along with a planned hotel, arts centre, outdoor ice rink, combined senior and youth centre, and an expanded central library. This development complex is strategically located in Pickering's city centre, which holds provincial recognition as an Urban Growth Centre and Mobility Hub.